- Preheat oven at 360 ̊F and grease a baking sheet using one of the 3 tablespoons of butter.
- With a mixer at low speed, mix the oatmeal, MASECA® corn masa flour, cornstarch, sugar, coconut, baking powder, and amaranth.
- Incorporate egg, the rest of the butter, corn syrup and water until you obtain a homogeneous dough.
- Make dough balls using your hands and place on the baking sheet, then press to form the cookie.
- Bake from 20 to 25 minutes. The cookies are done when they are slightly golden brown on the top.
Tips: You can add raisins, craisins or chocolate chips.