- In a hot pan, add 3 tablespoons of oil and only add the shrimp that can cover the surface of the pan and fry shrimp on both sides. Once cooked, set aside, and repeat until all shrimps are cooked.
- In a blender, mix tomatoes, serrano pepper, onion, cloves, and pumpkin seeds.
- Add the rest of the oil in the pan and fry the blended sauce, season to taste and add shrimp.
- In a bowl, mix MASECA® Blue flour and water until you form a soft and uniform dough. Divide masa in 10 portions and form small masa balls. With your hands, flatten to form little patties (gorditas) and cook in a griddle with a little oil.
- When cooked, make a slit half-way with a small knife and fill with shrimp.
Tip: Garnish with sliced radish and lettuce.