- In a bowl, add the shredded meat, the olive oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper and mix everything until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Then add radish, tomatoes, lettuce, jalapeños, and cheese. Mix carefully and rectify salt and pepper.
- Mix MASECA® Blue corn masa flour with water. Using your hands, knead for 2 minutes until you form a soft and uniform dough.
- Divide masa in 10 portions, form thick tortillas and cook in a griddle. Immediately after cooking, press around the edges with your fingertips to form like a small plate.
- Spread a tablespoon of refried beans in each sope, then add shredded meat and finish with avocado.
Tip: You can also use shredded chicken.